|Manly to Green Island sail day plus overnight Horseshoe Bay for larger vessels|
Suitable for paddle, sail, motor and bigger boats.
Manly to Green Island (Host – Trevor Green)
- Launch at ramp near RQYS. Also the ramp at Thorneside in Tingalpa Ck
- Leave at 0900hrs If you are intending to go to a Messabout, Please advise the Host in case there are any last-minute changes (due to weather or other unavoidable changes).
- Sail/motor around Green Is leaving Green to port and gather on the beach NW tip of Green Is.
- After lunch either return to Manly/Thorneside or
- Proceed to Horseshoe Bay for overnight ( weather permitting)
- Some members who live in the Redlands may want to go to Horseshoe Bay only .
- NB it is a long weekend so Horseshoe Bay may be a bit crowded. ? Sunday , leave for home whenever you like
-If you are planning to take part could you advise Trevor Green on firstname.lastname@example.org or Mob no 0404 696 679